cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

How to change the footer height on Ascension theme by GoDaddy?

Hello,

I am using Ascension theme and would like to change the footer height. It seems to be way too big. What is the CSS code to change the footer heights?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Help with Ascension theme by GoDaddy

Hi @Stacieb

I'm not an expert with the theme. I would recommend posting in the general support forum on WordPress.org. The people there are generally very helpful and would be more than happy to provide you with some quality code snippets.

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Stacieb - I am also using the Ascension theme. Did you find the code to modify the header and footer height? Thanks for asking this question, as I have spent waaaay too much time in Photoshop modifying and testing images.

Stacieb - Any solutions on the Ascension theme issue?

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @BTGsolutions  @Stacieb . Thanks for posting. I was able to shrink the vertical size of the footer by using the following code:

.site-info-wrapper {
  padding-top: 25px;
  padding-bottom: 25px;
}

The padding is the space above or below the text, so you can change the numbers to fit what you need. You can put this code into the  Additional CSS section of the theme when you choose the customize option. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.