cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

HTTP error uploading pictures to wordpress

Unable to upload images to media and every time occurs:Http error

I am totally disappointed with Godaddy hosting and customer support. I got a telephone call to a Singapore team and tell them to solve this issue soon as possible. But still the same issue. I note this is not A BIG issue. They need to upgrade php parameters to my hosting account.

Current php version is 5.6

Any one can help me on this issue to solve me on this?

unnamed.png

4 REPLIES 4
Rockstar I Rockstar I
Rockstar I
Solution

Re: HTTP error uploading pictures to wordpress

Hi @Wickum,

Have you used your cPanel Php dialogue boxes to change parameters?  Basically all you have to do is login to cPanel, scroll to the php section and change options and even the version (7/7.1 available).  After you make changes, flush ALL cache so you and the server can see the new parameters.

Do you have an older cPanel package?  If so, you might consider upgrading to the newer packages.  The interface is a bit cleaner and performance is outstanding as long as you don't go too crazy with resource demands.  Here is a good article in the Garage about cPanel tips.

https://www.godaddy.com/garage/cpanel-tips-and-tricks-that-will-make-your-life-easier/

Hope this helps,

James

JMDrPepper

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites
Highlighted
New
Solution

Hi, Thank you for trying to help me. 

But I am unable to see a cPenel in my hosting account.

hosting-plan.jpgphp.jpg

Rockstar I Rockstar I
Rockstar I

Hi @Wickum,

This looks like one of the older cPanel dialogue boxes.  If you click the manage button you should open the cPanel dialogue.  If not, definitely get in touch with support directly.  

Hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites
New

Thanks .

I must go for customer support.