cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

HTTP Error when uploading images.

So just like what the title said.I used to be able to upload image to my website but suddenly today I can't upload any image anymore.

So here is the list of thing that I had tried

1.Switch Browsers 2. Deactivate Plugin 3. Increase WordPress Memory Limit 4.Edit "HTaccess" 5.Clearing Browser Cache

Untitled.png

4 REPLIES 4
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Re: HTTP Error when uploading images.

Does the image you are uploading for within your website upload limit @Kitshci? Images you uploaded yesterday can't be uploaded today?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

1.Does the image you are uploading for within your website upload limit @Kitshci?I don't think so since it doesn't even reach 1 MB.
2.Images you uploaded yesterday can't be uploaded today?
Yes,Can't upload old image

3.I tried delete my site ( Which is just only a prototype and I don't think it reach it maximum capacity yet) and create a new one and sadly it also didn't work.I still can't upload any media be it image or video. 

@rd 

Super User I Super User I
Super User I

That seems strange? What hosting are you using @Kitshci?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Resolver I
Resolver I
Solution

put the following code into functions.php file. It works mostly.

add_filter( 'wp_image_editors', 'change_graphic_lib' );
function change_graphic_lib($array) {
return array( 'WP_Image_Editor_GD', 'WP_Image_Editor_Imagick' );
}

If you are not able to do that ask an expert. There are other solutions too you can find there. https://www.ithemesforests.com/how-to-fix-wordpres-http-error-when-uploading-images/