cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to site admin using chrome but I can login using firefox but cannot update a page/post

Cannot login to site admin using chrome but I can login using firefox but cannot update a page/post. what is happening? I'm not using any proxy. I was able to login last week but then I cannot anymore since the weekend. Chrome is saying "This site can’t be reached" when you try to login. Firefox is saying "The connection was reset" if you update some post/page.

2 REPLIES 2
Helper V
Helper V

Re: Cannot login to site admin using chrome but I can login using firefox but cannot update a page/p

Are you hosting your site with Godaddy or another hosting company? is your site being hosted on  VPS or web hosting account? 

from a command prompt run the following command replacing google.com with your domain.

nslookup google.com
Server: 10.255.250.40
Address: 10.255.250.40#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: google.com
Address: 216.58.216.46

then try and ping your domain/IP Address. are you getting any response? 

Can you login to your site from another computer or another internet connection?

Re: Cannot login to site admin using chrome but I can login using firefox but cannot update a page/p

Yes, hosted with godaddy. wordpress hosting.

Same results even with different computer and different internet connection (tried it from my friends place)