cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Cannot access edit page for Divi theme

I am admin for a client's website which uses the Divi theme. Today when I logged into the site I was unable to edit pages. From the list of pages I can view the page but when I try to edit I get a mostly blank screen with just the page name. The "Enable Visual Builder" option at the top of the View page does not give me sufficient functionality. Is Divi no longer compatible with GoDaddy or Wordpress? What should I do to be able to edit the page?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Cannot access edit page for Divi theme

I am having the same problem. I took a look at the Divi video and could see the Divi builder, but not with GoDaddy.

WE NEED YOUR HELP GODADDY!! I have a lot of accounts and cannot do anything!

Hopefully we've identified a broader problem and GoDaddy will find a fix...soon!

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @BWfreelance. I haven't heard of a specific issue with GoDaddy hosting and Divi. However, I have heard that some Divi users have run into issues with the WordPress 5.0 update. I found an Elegant Themes article on this that might help if you/your client have made the update.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.