cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I update my Theme image?

Hi,

This is my first attempt at building a website and I feel like I'm falling at the first hurdle! Smiley Happy 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I want a theme where there's an image of the Himalayan mountains. I don't know if this is possible or whether I am able to change the image on the home page of any theme. Are you stuck with whatever image the theme comes with?

Many thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Themes

Thank you so much! Smiley Happy

I'm quite frustrated with myself here .. I have been developing dozens of websites over 20 years from scratch using HTML, CSS, PHP, JAVA etc..., this is my first foray into WordPress and I am totally stumped.  

I'm sorry .. but I do not think you answered the above question.   I can easily change themes, but I am totally lost on how to change the main home page image.   I seem to be able to upload lots of images, but none show up on the home page.   How do I change that image?   Can you help?

Employee
Employee

Hello @inquestjqt!

Thank you for posting. WordPress takes a bit to get used to! The good thing is there's a section on WordPress.org's site that is devoted to guiding people in using their application called Codex.  I was able to find their section on Using Images that may help you here. If you're still having trouble after that, reach out to our support team

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support