cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

SmartLine not working

My SmartLine phone number stopped working and started going to voicemail after two rings. I have checked all the settings and do not have office hours that are affecting it, nor do I have any do not disturb on. I have tried turning off and turning back on my phone to reset. I’ve also tried signing out of the app and logging back in. I have deleted the app and re- installed it. Nothing is working. I sat on hold last night for over 2 hours and could not hold any longer. No support open today. I need HELP as this is my business line.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: SmartLine not working

@PLINDSAY 

Unfortunately, the only option you have here is calling in and sticking out the wait. As volunteers, we don't have the diagnostic tools necessary to correct your specific issue and it does sound like something server-side might be causing it.

The phone lines are open 24/7, though. They never close. You just have to stick it out. Hope you get it corrected.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: SmartLine not working

@PLINDSAY 

Unfortunately, the only option you have here is calling in and sticking out the wait. As volunteers, we don't have the diagnostic tools necessary to correct your specific issue and it does sound like something server-side might be causing it.

The phone lines are open 24/7, though. They never close. You just have to stick it out. Hope you get it corrected.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post