cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSL - CSR validation

I have purchased an SSL from GoDaddy for a site that is hosted elsewhere.  The host has provided me with a CSR, which the GoDaddy SSL registration form says is invalid.

I ran the CSR through a decoder (link provided by GoDaddy), and the information that I am presented with is correct.

GoDaddy seem unwilling to help when I asked them about it - does anyone have any suggestions?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: SSL - CSR validation

Hi @spikey_steve,

Thanks for posting. Can you please provide a screenshot of the error you are encountering? With more information others in the Community may be able to offer suggestions.

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

need to to make website not show "not secure"

caolawscreenshot.gif

New

hi. has this been solved? im having the same issue right now and looking at the forums here, godaddy supports are generally useless. 

Hi @cheb,

Welcome to the Community!

This is not our GoDaddy Customer Support help line. This forum is designed for GoDaddy customers to volunteer and engage with each other when they have similar issues they wish to discuss and resolve. If you need account-specific assistance, please contact the support team at the number most convenient to you below. 

If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support