cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Remove ssl from godaddy account

We have a number of SSL and Domains under our GoDaddy account. Some we use in production and we want them to auto-renew but then some of them are for temporary testing use and we don't need to renew them when they expire. 

Problem is I have an SSL cert that is about to expire and I don't see a way to disable auto-renew on just that one cert or possibly somehow mark it in the account as old or unused so it does not show up any longer in our main list of SSL certs.

Is there a way to do this?

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Remove ssl from godaddy account

@Argon wrote:

We have a number of SSL and Domains under our GoDaddy account. Some we use in production and we want them to auto-renew but then some of them are for temporary testing use and we don't need to renew them when they expire. 

Problem is I have an SSL cert that is about to expire and I don't see a way to disable auto-renew on just that one cert or possibly somehow mark it in the account as old or unused so it does not show up any longer in our main list of SSL certs.

Is there a way to do this?

@Argon Go into your renewals: https://account.godaddy.com/billing?filter=expires&subFilter=90

And turn off auto renew on the SSL.

----

New

Thank you! That link took me right there.

Super User II
Super User II

@Argon wrote:

Thank you! That link took me right there.

@Argon Thanks for the reply! Please accept my response as a solution so that it can help others in the future.

----