cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Websites+marketing vs Wordpress

Hi,

Is there anyone who has used the websites+marketing portal and the wordpress portal and knows what's the difference between the two, and does having one over the other affect the business marketing, seo and advanced digital marketing and lead generation. I am okay with the features that the website builder is providing + their marketing additionals. I just need to know if using the website builder has any disadvantages to lead generation or sites visibility in the Google rankings over wordpress.

Genevive
    1 REPLY 1
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Websites+marketing vs Wordpress

@Genevive 

The short answer to your question is: no - one does not have an affect over the other

The long answer is - Websites + Marketing is a DIY / Template driven website builder - you have to work within the framework provided. There are no plugins / add-ons.

WordPress is well WordPress and you can you add / customize it as needed - For example some people use ActiveCampaign and there are a number of WordPress plugins that link with ActiveCampaign to integrate into the overall site

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community