cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    Helper II

No Real Help on local SEO

I am totally unable to move above directory listings. I am position seven.   I am number one on your SEO.

I focus on high page rank do follow back links. I use local SEO. I leave anchor text. I have tons of do follow back links. I have been entering them daily for 1 year. I am mobile friendly. I allocate time daily to accomplish this. I have posted for help in GoDaddy community multiple time. The responses are a joke. I do not think there is anything I can do.

Kindly help me and keep it simple. I want results.

Chris                                                                                                                                         Owner CEL Financial Services

IRS Registered Tax Preparer

Registered bonded California CTEC Tax Preparer

Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Piru needs

6 REPLIES 6
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Re: No Real Help on local SEO

@TaxMan2 

All of us here on the forums are just community members like you here to help each other out.  I'm sorry that you feel all the suggestions to date are a "joke".   

There is no way for any of us to validate what needs to be done, all your actions and what you have done or not done correctly without a thorough analysis and comprehensive audit.

A this point what you need to do is hire an SEO professional to review your site and offer their recommendations.

Judith
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

Helper II

I am totally frustrated at this point. I am sure I am not the only one with this problem. I cannot afford SEO. If I get 2 leads from it I will be happy? What above changing IP address and visiting  my website. I do not think it is possible for me to move up

Thanks.

Chris                                                                                                                                           Owner CEL Financial Services

IRS Registered Tax Preparer

Registered bonded California CTEC Tax Preparer

Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Fillmore needs.

https://incometaxprepfillmore.com/

Super User III Super User III
    Super User III

SEO takes time and effort, but it seems you're going about this all wrong.  It would be a matter of learning the best practices or hiring someone who has.  If there were an easy button for this everyone else would press it too.  Google looks for quality over quantity, so stay away from the ideas that you're going to trick Google into thinking you have lots of different visitors and people sharing your site.  That's likely to have the opposite effect of what you're looking for.  Time would be better spent creating content people do want to share.

Super User II Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

@TaxMan2

I understand.... I get frustrated with SEO too and I've been at this for decades.  And in all that time not much has changed really. 

What you need to do is be better than the sites ranking above yours.   You do that by  having a user-friendly, visually appealing site and writing great useful content that draws in your visitors (and search bots).  Then, you also have to aggressively work social media to gain that social proof.

This builds your Expertise, Authority and Trust with Google.   E-A-T is what Google uses to determine the value of sites.    I wrote about this here.  

Sometimes we get all wrapped up thinking if we do just this one more thing  we'll rank as we want, when in fact it is hundreds of variables that contribute to how you rank.   If I had one bit of advice, it would be to make your site the best tax/financial advice website in your geographic area! 😉

Judith
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

Helper II

Re: No Real Help on local SEO/?isc=gdcommment

I am sorry I got so frustrated. Thank you for understanding

Christopher Lee
    CEL Financial Services
    Phone: 805-625-0796
    Fax: 805-456-6466
    Helper III
    Solution

Good morning, @TaxMan2 

I hear your frustration...but here's some advice: solutions start with you! 

I too am a small biz owner. My company just celebrated it's 20 year anniversay.  It takes dedication and determination that constantly needs to change and update with the times. 

When money is holding you back, or you just THINK it is,  DO something about it. Here's a suggestion: Visit your local coffee shop hang out. Put up a little stand up sign that says something like "One free tax question answered". Now ask any curious visitors to your table to log onto your site and visit your website and all it's pages while you talk with them. They'll be a "visitor" to your site, you get to meet these potential clients live and in person! You both a winners, they get a free question, you get the chance to introduce yourself and perhaps gain a new client--or at the very least someone that may recommend you. Don't forget to hand them your biz card as well. You may want to do this on a consistent basis the same day/time every week. In this way, these "coffee drinkers" will become familiar with you and tell others. 

SO, instead of sitting IN the office take your office out to where the people are. If it ain't happening so far, get out there and make that traffic happen. Traffic to your site gets noticed by the search engines and that in itself gets more notice by the search engines. So don't be afraid to ask those coffee drinkers for a little assistance! A favor for a favor. Your success is up to you! 

Talk with me. Nothing is more helpful than an optimistic, truthful, and unbiased opinion. (Kudos are welcomed. Thank you!)