• Marketing Your Business
  • Marketing Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Helper II

Local SEO IP address

Question on IP address. I want to show visitors to my website and show that they spent time on it.

If i go to my directory listings and then go to my website, will this create different IP address? 

Help please and keep your answers simple.

Chris                                                                                                                                   Owner CEL Financial Services

IRS Registered Tax Preparer

Registered bonded California CTEC Tax Preparer

Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Fillmore needs.

4 REPLIES 4
    Super User II
    Super User II

Re: Local SEO IP address

Hello  , I hope you are well. When a visitor comes to your website and spent some time on it. Google Analytics shows their region and country details. Different IP addresses for different visitors. While you can find their IP addresses in your hosting cPanel. If you are using GoCentral website builder then you can install third-party analytics script. You can get traffic from Social Media. You can also get traffic from Search engines through best SEO.

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.
    Helper II

If I go to my Yahoo directory then my website and go to my Manta listing
    and then website is that 2 IP addresses ?
    How can I make different IP addresses to my website ?

Christopher Lee
    CEL Financial Services
    [phone numbers removed by moderators]

Helper II

My problem is local SEO. National SEO I am number 1. Local SEO I am position 6.

Chris                                                                                                                                   Owner CEL Financial Services

Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Fillmore needs.

Helper II

I want to go to my website from my computer with different IP address for local SEO.

Chris                                                                                                                                         Owner CEL Financial Services

Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Piru needs