cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Helper II

Community no follow back links ?

Are my back links here no follow?

Do you have any where I can leave do follow back links? I need do follow back links.

Chris                                                                              
    Owner                                                                                                                                        CEL Financial Services          

IRS Registered Tax Preparer                       
    Registered bonded California CTEC Tax Preparer

Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Fillmore needs.

3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Community no follow back links ?

Hi @TaxMan2.  No, the Community isn't a valid place to create backlinks to your website. It's OK to share a link to your site if you need to do so to facilitate a discussion. You can also add it as part of your Community signature, which can be configured within the settings for your Community account. Please take a moment to review our Community Guidelines if you haven't already done so. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Google, Bing & Yahoo says that sites that have variety of backlinks get good ranks on SERP. This means you have have a combination of backlinks that are both nofollow and dofollow.

You should build backlinks from variety of sources like:

1. Forumns like quora & reddit.

2. Commenting on other blogs.

3. Article writing on Medium and Hubpages. There are many publications on medium that provides dofollow links. All you have to do is to search them.

Thanks & Regards,

Happy to help you.
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Sorry @TaxMan2. Looks like I misunderstood your question. Links that are posted in the community are "nofollow". Please keep in mind what I said about backlinking though. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.