cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving mail from specific mail id

Dear Sir/Maam,

This s to inform you that i m not receiving an mail from a specific mail from 25.07.2018 and from same mail id mail are been received on my personal gmail id.

This is and serious issue due to this i m loosing my business,resolve my issue urgently.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: not receiving mail from specific mail id

Hi @gangajamna. Thanks for posting. Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues. For that, you'll want to connect with our customer care team

It's hard to say for sure what might be happening without more information. For example, if the email is generating a rejection notice to the sender, it would be helpful to know what the error is. You may also want to provide the email addresses in question. With that information, others may be able to offer suggestions on how to resolve the issue. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.