cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emails are bouncing back only for particular user when sending to gmail id users

only for a particular user emails are getting bounced when he is trying to send from outlook to gmail id's , but from web login he can able to send the emails.

error details:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.     

Delivery to the following recipients failed permanently:

* xyz@gmail.com

Reason: There was an error while attempting to deliver your message with [Subject: "iOS Resumes"] to xyz@gmail.com. MTA p3plsmtpa06-04.prod.phx3.secureserver.net received this response from the destination host IP - 64.233.177.26 -  550 , 550-5.7.1 This message does not have authentication information or fails to pass

550-5.7.1 authentication checks. To best protect our users from spam, the

550-5.7.1 message has been blocked. Please visit

550-5.7.1  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#authentication for more

550 5.7.1 information. 184si5266209ybk.396 - gsmtp .

8 REPLIES 8
New

Re: emails are bouncing back only for particular user when sending to gmail id users

Same problem here.  Best I can tell it's due to lack of email server authentication.  I do not know who to reachout to get the SPF & DKIM work done.  Great plan on google's part to make everyone swing over to them...

Super User III
Super User III

Re: emails are bouncing back only for particular user when sending to gmail id users

@JohnBl, you said it all right there. Google doesn't just do this to GoDaddy users. I've worked for a few different hosting providers and the issue is universal across the board.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

any solutions? Running in to the same problem here. with my other godaddy account. 

I have the same problem although the email will be delivered if I use the godaddy web interface.  I prefer to use outlook. 

Since the last couple of weeks any email I send via outlook using my godaddy email address addressed to a gmail account is bounced with the following

This message does not have authentication information or fails to pass

550 5.7.1 information. p2si9016179ywb.195 - gsmtp .

Please How do we go about authenticating our godaddy emails?

Hi @MrVapor,

What is the solution for this? As many of my clients are not receiving my mails and it is impacting us a lot. 

Thanks,

Simon

Super User III
Super User III

Hello @SimonSolomon,

The best and easiest solution to avoid this sort of problem is to use a professional email service like Office 365 or GSuite. 3rd-party email providers are notorious for blocking all IP traffic coming out of hosting servers. 

cPanel email was never designed to be a corporate or business email. It was designed to allow a blog operator to have a simple contact email. If you want the results you desire, you have to pick the product that will deliver them. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

I AM using office 365 through which I use multiple email addresses.  The only one that's being blocked is my godaddy domain email address.

I recognise it is something google has done recently that blocks 3rd parties but it is something we need to deal with because they will not change.

Google requires some extra level of authentication.  How do we fix this please?

Community Manager
Community Manager

@KathrynHoward wrote:

I have the same problem although the email will be delivered if I use the godaddy web interface.  I prefer to use outlook. 

Since the last couple of weeks any email I send via outlook using my godaddy email address addressed to a gmail account is bounced with the following

This message does not have authentication information or fails to pass

550 5.7.1 information. p2si9016179ywb.195 - gsmtp .

Please How do we go about authenticating our godaddy emails?

Hi @KathrynHoward  - It's very strange that you would only see this if you use Outlook vs the web interface. It makes me wonder if perhaps the messages are accidentally being sent through a different SMTP server. You may need to double check your outgoing server SMTP settings to make sure the mail is going through Microsoft's servers vs your IPS or something else. That could cause what you're seeing because your domain would have an SPF record specifying that mail should only come through our email servers. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.