cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Why is My Email Setup Not Successful?

It is more than 20 hours now that I have been logging in to check my email setup status. I don't know why it fails. I have tried the steps over and over again but no success. Support kindly work on this. I live in Nigeria and calling will you guys will cost a fortune. Work on the email setup of my account with nobelprecious@gmail.com
If you need anymore info contact me on the same email account.

I have always believed GoDaddy service is the best. You guys are disappointing me already!
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Why is My Email Setup Not Successful?

Hey there @Nobelprecious,

That sounds really frustrating, but unfortunately we won't be able to help much here on the community with that issue. You would need to contact either phone support or live chat. We don't have access to the backend of the server to give you the help you need to resolve your issue. 

It sounds like live chat might be your best bet. Just a tip, make sure you use the US version of the GoDaddy website to use live chat. Links are at the top of the page.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community