cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Email Accounts but only one opens

I have two email accounts on my GoDaddy domain.  One for me and one for orders.  Mine is randy@XXX and the other is order@XXX.  They each have a different password.

However, Office 365 opens the randy@XXX account 90% of the time, independent of the account and password I'm using to open the email account.  I have been making sure the randy@xxx account is closed when attempting to open order@XXX. 

Now, I'm working from one office computer.  There have been a few times the order@XXX account actually opened. 

I'm running Windows 10, on a PC. 

Any ideas? 

3 REPLIES 3
Helper V
Helper V

Re: Two Email Accounts but only one opens

@Randyee,

If I understand you want to open both accounts at the same time...

Try logging into your E-Mail control panel with your master account, your main account...

The master account should have consolidated emails...

Hope this helps

Regards,

Praveen Thomas

GoDaddy 24/7 Support www.x.co/247support
----->NEXIA

Thanks for the effort but I found a work-around. 

I didn't want to open both accounts at once.  However, after booting, what even account I opened would be the ONLY one I could open even if using the other account name and password.  This was the case using FireFox.  So now, I use FireFox to open one of the accounts and later if needed, I can open the other account using MS Edge. 

I think, FireFox is replacing my log in with the account information first used after boot. 

Thanks,

How to open other email