cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewed email after expiry, but lost all my emails

Help please! My Email expired as I thought the renewal was included when I renewed my domain (apparently it wasn't, my miss). Anyway, when my email stopped working, I renewed it the next day when i talked to online chat support. I renewed it for 2 years, and in no time it was back up running. Chat support said that my old emails will be back in 24 hours. 

Its been 2 days and none of my old emails are in the inbox and folders all gone. Can i still retrieve this? Help please. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Renewed email after expiry, but lost all my emails

Welcome @bacman20!

It's tough when that happens - it has also happened to me (I missed an associated product renewal). Anyway, you should contact support as soon as possible. Only they will be able to determine if there is a technical solution to your question and if there are any associated costs (frequently there are not).

They may be able to run a simple restoral for you depending on where your servers are. Note: Our .EU servers do not retain data due to .EU restrictions. It will require account validation and an examination of the email account(s). However, a key factor is how much time has gone by. 

Please refer to the link below.

I hope that helps,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Re: Renewed email after expiry, but lost all my emails

Thank you Thomas