Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Vanalden
Getting Started

Outgoing Spam Email

Hi,

I'm having trouble in sending email to gmail email address because it marks my emails as spam. I also tried in yahoo email address but it didn't mark my godaddy email as spam. Please help.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TLH

Hi @Vanalden,

Welcome to the Community!

While there are things you can avoid in your emails to trigger the spam filter, GMail has its own unique algorithm for tagging an email as spam. Be sure your emails are not filled with html links, or contain lots of images. You can also check with GMail support on working with your email spam filters, but here is an easy way to add your GoDaddy email address to the safe-sender list of your GMail plan.

Add the address to your safe senders

1. Click the cog icon in the top-right corner and then More mail settings
  2. Select Safe and blocked senders and then Safe senders
  3. Add add the domain of the email you want to whitelist to the list of Safe senders
  4. Return to Safe and blocked senders and then select Safe mailing lists
  5. Add the email address of the online group you want to whitelist to the list of Safe mailing lists

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TLH

Hi @Vanalden,

Welcome to the Community!

While there are things you can avoid in your emails to trigger the spam filter, GMail has its own unique algorithm for tagging an email as spam. Be sure your emails are not filled with html links, or contain lots of images. You can also check with GMail support on working with your email spam filters, but here is an easy way to add your GoDaddy email address to the safe-sender list of your GMail plan.

Add the address to your safe senders

1. Click the cog icon in the top-right corner and then More mail settings
  2. Select Safe and blocked senders and then Safe senders
  3. Add add the domain of the email you want to whitelist to the list of Safe senders
  4. Return to Safe and blocked senders and then select Safe mailing lists
  5. Add the email address of the online group you want to whitelist to the list of Safe mailing lists

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post