cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
JimDart
New

Not receiving email from .com address

I have called GoDaddy support 4 times to report that the email addresses that my partner and I have been using for over 10 years in our business hosted by GoDaddy is not working.  I have both a net and com address the dot com address being forwarded to the dot net.  I received a complaint from our business clients that their email sent to the dot com address was being bounced back. This we think has been going on for over a month. Support has "fixed" the problem several times but with no success on my end.  Each time telling me that the new settings will take 24 to 48 hours to go into effect. This is really costing us business and I don't know where to turn for a solution, any help is sincerely appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Found the answer with chat support I hope this one works 12-08-20

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PL281
Super User 2020

@JimDart 

What are you 2 domains and can you provide an email address that we can test with?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Found the answer with chat support I hope this one works 12-08-20

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

View solution in original post

@JimDart I am having this same issue. Can you share what chat support did to fix this?