cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving Email with Office 365

I face a several problem with email

1- 365 after setting worked properly after 1 day only the status become sending only no receiving so it become useless

2-  using direct email from WCC ALSO HAVE A PROBLEM starts working properly after few hours still send and receive but not opening the emails ?

I need to sort out

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Not receiving with Office 365

Hi @Monit1955

Welcome to GoDaddy Community!

I'll try to address each of your concerns. Regarding your Office 365 account, it's difficult to say for sure what's happening without more details. I would make sure that your domain still has the correct MX Records. Those can be found after launching your Office 365 dashboard and clicking "set mail destination"

As for your Workspace Email account (hopefully this is for a different domain), I know there were some issues with specific email servers when you originally posted this. If that hasn't cleared up yet, I would recommend getting in touch with our support team so they can take a closer look at what's going on.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: Not receiving with Office 365

I have the same issue - i'm able to send emails but not receive emails. The error msg showed

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

aaa@mydomain.com
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain mydomain.com by smtp.secureserver.net. [68.xxx.xxx.xxx].
The error that the other server returned was:
550 x.x.x <aaa@mydomain.com> Recipient not found.  <http://x.co/irbounce>

how to fix it?

Emails are receiving in Office 365 Email inbox

I am not receiving any mails form site currently i change hosting so any setting i need to do their ?