cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

My domain name is blocked

For years I have owned emil-k.com domain, which is registered with GoDaddy.

For years, I used Office 365 Email Essentials, therefore email address: emil@emil-k.com.

For a few days, someone or something, blocked that email address so I could not send messages anymore.

I tried to fix the problem, but no one could help me.

I deleted Office 365 Email Essentials from my GoDaddy account intending to re-buy the same service and register other email address with the emil-k.com domain, which I did (I paid again the same service).

When I tried to link the mentioned email service to the domain emil-k.com, I got (and I always get) the same message: “Are you sure it's yours? This domain is already in use by another account. Please contact support, and we'll help you figure this whole thing out. Give us a call at (480) 463-8835”.

This becomes crazy. For days, I can not do a job I live with, and my family.

Domain, which is in my possession, is obviously blocked so that GoDaddy prevents me from using my domain !!!

I can not call this phone number because I live in Europe and English is not my native language, so I can’t express myself fluently by telephone.

Please let GoDaddy allow me to use the services that I honestly paid, so to unblock my domain: emil-k.com !!!

Thanks,

Emil

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: My domain name is blocked

Hi @emilkos. Thanks for posting. I'm not sure why that's happening to you. I'm guessing the email you deleted is still set up in the back end of the system somehow. That's not something that you'd be able to get addressed here on the forum. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.