cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My domain appears to be blacklisted

Hi there,

Everytime I send an email from my domain (simsrec.com), it gets returned right away. Below is the error:

Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected it.
Remote Server returned '550 5.7.705 Access denied, tenant has exceeded threshold. For more information please go to http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=524931 AS831'

Now, I'm guessing it's been marked as spam as I sent out an email to all my contacts over the years, letting them know my details have updated which has resulted in a lot of bounced emails coming back.

How do I go about getting this resolved?

Cheers,

Dan.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My domain appears to be blacklisted

Hi @dangibbons. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! 

The Microsoft page you linked to has this as a description of that error:

The majority of traffic from this tenant has been detected as suspicious and has resulted in a ban on sending ability for the tenant.

Ensure that any compromises or open relays have been resolved, and then contact support through your regular channel.

It sounds like your guess as to the root cause of the issue is probably accurate. It may be a temporary limit that will be lifted automatically. However, if you're still not able to email at this time, you may want to get in touch with our support team so they can check on the status of the account. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.