cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

GoDaddy Server-Mail

Hey!!

I wanna use the old Emailing System that i was using in the Past which is : https://wcc.godaddy.com/

But it doesn't seems to works anymore, and I don't wanna use Office365 cause i wanna Send SMTP e-mails from my Hosted website and Office365 doesn't support that.

Can you guys please help me do that? I really need help !

Why the old email system doesn't work anymore on go daddy??

5 REPLIES 5
Super User I
Super User I

Re: GoDaddy Server-Mail

Hello @Thejoy62 and thank you for reaching out to the community with your issue/concern. 

Have you tried this link to login to webmail? 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
Super User I
Super User I

@Thejoy62, I can also see that link under my account. Click here to see screenshot. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
Super User III
Super User III

@davisdre317 @Thejoy62 

I'm also having no issues going to the link. Loads the Workspace Control Center with no issue. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

When i go to the link i get this error:

Need more Workspace email addresses? We can help.
Please contact Customer Support or call (480) 505-8877

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @Thejoy62. Thanks for posting. This isn't so much an error as what you can do to move forward. It means that you don't currently have a Workspace Email account available. In general, these are not available for purchase, though our support team can review your situation to see if an exception can be made in your case. Also, look for an Additional Products section on the My Products page in your GoDaddy account. You may have free email credits there in select circumstances. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.