cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Email Address History

I have had many emails over the years since being with GoDaddy (2007). I have found old online profiles that no longer pertain to my line of work. I'd like to remove these profiles and can't recall the email I used to sign up. So my question is --> is there any way to get a list of all email addresses I have had listed through GoDaddy? If not, I bet I'm not the only one who has run into this so having this option would be much appreciated. Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Re: Email Address History

I'm not completely sure what you are referring to when you say "online profiles" @moemoe? Generally I'd say if you still have control over the domain(s) them you can administer any associated email addresses as you see fit. You should maintain catchall address for each domain but short of that I don't see why you wouldn't be able to delete any associated email address. 

If you no longer own/control the domain then you no longer are the administrator and would not have the ability to delete or control those email addresses. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

New

Thank you for your reply. However, I didn't know how to explain what I was asking very well; sorry about that. However, I think this may clarify it best:  

Let's say I purchased www.1234.com in 2007 and had 5 sepaprate "___________@1234.com" email addresses associated with the domain. BUT then...

In 2009, I cancelled & did not renew www.1234.com so the email addresses were also removed / deleted from my account. Then...

In 2010 I found an online account I had forgotten about - one I set up in 2007 using ONE of the "____@1234.com" emails. BUT...

Because it was so long ago, now I can't remember the "_________" part of the email address (the part that comes before the @ 1234.com).

IS there a way I can NOW contact GoDaddy & ask THEM to give me a print-out or list of ALL "________@1234.com" emails that I had in 2007, so that I can now try them all in order to log into the account I found in 2010?

Because, EVEN though I no longer own 1234.com OR have working emails for @ 1234.com, I WOULD know which "________@1234.com" email to use to attempt to log in to the account I found in 2010.

Does that make sense?

** If this is not currently possible, I think it should be. I certainly cannot be the ONLY GoDaddy customer who has dealt with this **

THANKS!

Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

So following your example and expanding on it if you created moemoe@1234.com and then registered for a Facebook account using that email address. Later in 2010 you rediscover the Facebook profile after you left go of the domain in 2009. Now you are unclear which email address you registered with. At that point I'd question if you remember the password and of course recovery (sent to the initial email address) would not be helpful to you. 

The most I'd expect from GoDaddy support is thirty (30) days of recovery. I do not expect that GoDaddy would have a better 'memory' backup or ability to recover old email addresses than you @moemoe. Seems like you're on your own with this one? Did you perhaps send some emails from those accounts to people who might know? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

New
Solution

Thanks! I always know my password, been using same one since 1995. Appreciate your help.