cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Difficulty setting up and logging into email

I set up our workspace email yesterday. I got an email today saying it's ready to go - cool, right? However, when I try to log in to it, it keeps saying that my password is incorrect. Is this password different from what I use to log in to GoDaddy to manage my account etc.? Please let me know, thank you so much. 

5 REPLIES 5
Advocate VI Advocate VI
Advocate VI

Re: Difficulty setting up and logging into email

@pjsonpoint When you set up a mailbox, it should have asked you to set up a password. So it probably IS different from your GoDaddy password (unless you used the same one, which I would not recommend).

Hi dear,

I have created the email account but in alerts it saying me "pending setup : Validating MX" records. I have created one week ago. So how much time it will take to setup. I don't know what to do right now

Advocate VI Advocate VI
Advocate VI
Solution

See this article in the GoDaddy Help system: https://www.godaddy.com/help/error-pending-setup-mx-error-4228

There are 2 steps:

1. find your correct MX records (they tell you how to do that).

2. edit your MX records to change it to the correct value

If these instructions don't fix it, I would call tech support and they can walk you through it.

New

Say,what???

Hi. I just parchase 2 email accounts. One does not appear at all. The other, I cannot setup. I tried everyting (pop server etc.). When I enter control center, I appear to have 0 accounts. Desperate here! Any help?

@Meto wrote:

Say,what???