cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant email from Office 365

Ever since I set up my Go Daddy Office 365 Essentials email account, I have been getting Office 365 emails to that account. When I click on Unsubscribe or Set Your Message Center Preferences the links go to the Go Daddy Email and Office Dashboard - https://productivity.godaddy.com/settings#/ 

But I haven't been able to navigate to a place where I can unsubscribe from these emails from there. How do I unsubscribe from the Office 365 emails that seem to be a default for the Go Daddy Office 365 Essentials email account?

Thanks,

Eric

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Constant email from Office 365

Hi @ericlazarus. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I haven't heard of this happening before. Can you give an example of the email contents? 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thank you Jesse. I don't see an option to attach a file so I have just copied the text of the latest email. It is just a newsletter and I get these regularly. I just want to be able to unsubscribe, but my "subscription" originated from my Go Daddy 365 Essentials account. - Thanks, Eric Organization: ERICLAZ.COM Updated feature: New Tasks module in Outlook on the Web Major update: General Availability rollout started Applied to: All customers We are excited to announce the new Tasks module in Outlook on the web as an updated Office 365 feature. We'll begin rolling this feature out in mid-March. This enhancement is related to Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID 34338. [How does this impact me?] Customers who opt-in to the early version of the new Outlook on the web will see a newly redesigned Tasks experience, powered by Microsoft To-Do. We'll be gradually rolling this out to Targeted Release customers in March, and the rollout will follow the general release timeline of the new Outlook on the web. This rollout is excluded from Office 365 subscriptions in GCC. [What should I do to prepare for this change?] If you white-list or block domains that can be accessed by your users - Please note that the new Tasks experience powered by To-Do uses the “to-do.office.com” domain, so you might wish to whitelist domains accordingly for your users to be able to use the new Tasks experience. If you don't white-list/block any domains, you don't need to do anything, but may consider updating your user training, and notifying your helpdesk. Sign in to the Office 365 Admin center to use the links below: View this message in the Office 365 message center To customize what's included in this email, who gets it, or to unsubscribe, set your Message center preferences. If you are receiving this email because your Admin added you as a recipient, please contact your Admin to unsubscribe. Edit release preferences Choose the release track for your organization. Use these settings to join First Release if you haven't already. Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our Privacy Statement. Microsoft Corporation One Microsoft Way Redmond, WA, USA 98052 Unsubscribe
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ericlazarus - That looks like something that would be coming from Microsoft. It's pretty strange that you wouldn't be able to unsubscribe using the link in the email. One thing you could also try is logging into your the webmail client and clicking the unsubscribe button at the top of the email there. You could also mark the message as junk. I would only do this if the messages are coming from Microsoft though.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.