cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive email - SpectreOne

I have realized that I am not receiving e-mail.  No error messages, I just realized that it was happening.  I do not receive on iPhone, or in Outlook.  When I go to my Workspace webmail inbox, that is empty as well, so e-mails are simply not getting to me.  I can send e-mails however.  I have checked my DNS records and they are correct.  I see references to "MX" records and note that I have none. I see the procedure for adding those, but nowhere can I find what they are supposed to be.  I see a process for letting godaddy automatically reset them, but cannot locate the "account alerts column" which is referenced.  I called godaddy for assistance but, of course, it says they are too busy and hung up on me.  Can anyone assist?  Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Cannot receive email - SpectreOne

Hi @SpectreOne. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm not sure why you would have gotten disconnected from support, that definitely isn't how our system is configured. However, if you can provide the domain and information about what kind of email account you have, I'd be happy to see if I can help you figure out what your MX Records should be. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.