cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Attachments in Workspace Email on Chrome and MacOS does not work

I cannot add any attachments to a new email when I use Workspace email in Chrome on my apple Macbook. The hand that appears when you hover over the attachment button has disappeared, and the button is no longer clickable. This used to work and a few weeks ago (Can't pinpoint exactly when) it stopped working.

It works absolutely fine in Firefox, which is forcing me to use Firefox for my email.

I am using MacOS 10.14.2 (Mojave) and Chrome Version 71.0.3578.98, both are the  latest versions.

I have cleared browser history, cleared all cookies, and also tried it in an incognito window. Nothing makes any difference.

Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Attachments in Workspace Email on Chrome and MacOS does not work

Hi @nholtzhausen. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm not sure why that would be happening. One additional thing you could try if you haven't already is to change the version of webmail that you're using. Look for a link for "updated view" or "classic view" in the upper right-hand corner. A different version may work better for you. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: Attachments in Workspace Email on Chrome and MacOS does not work

Indeed, it is the Classic View that gives me the problem. Switching to Updated View allows me to attach files.

This certainly helps, thanks. At least I can stay in Chrome without having to switch to Firefox just for my emails.