cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"We deleted some items for you"

I received an email titled "The enclosed items have been canceled" and the email read "we deleted some items for you". This was for a .app domain where I entered the waiting list, and received the order confirmation 2 days ago.... It seems as GoDaddy removes peoples domains from the waiting list without their consent or knowledge? I´d like to be in touch with a customer service manager asap - the phone waiting time was 28 minutes.

The other domains I registered are still there.

So what has happened to the domain I needed the most?

5 REPLIES 5
Rockstar II

@frustration2018 wrote:

I received an email titled "The enclosed items have been canceled" and the email read "we deleted some items for you". This was for a .app domain where I entered the waiting list, and received the order confirmation 2 days ago.... It seems as GoDaddy removes peoples domains from the waiting list without their consent or knowledge? I´d like to be in touch with a customer service manager asap - the phone waiting time was 28 minutes.

The other domains I registered are still there.

So what has happened to the domain I needed the most?

@frustration2018 I'm assuming another customer paid for a more expensive pre registration for the domain which in turn canceled your regular pre registration.

---

Well, the other emails I´ve received where someone else was ahead of me had this information: "Error message from the registry: Domain has been registered in a previous phase or is blocked by the registry. Domain purchase will be refunded."

My waiting list position for fixit.app was just cancelled out of the blue. 

@frustration2018 wrote:

Well, the other emails I´ve received where someone else was ahead of me had this information: "Error message from the registry: Domain has been registered in a previous phase or is blocked by the registry. Domain purchase will be refunded."

My waiting list position for fixit.app was just cancelled out of the blue. 

@frustration2018 I can see from the whois that the domain was registered yesterday. The .app extension was a bit different because Google Registry offered difference pricing tiers. https://www.registry.google/about/whois.html?q=fixit.app&hl=en

---

I got the order confirmation for fixit.app on the 6th of may morning time. I find that a bit strange?

If the WHOIS is using eastern time, I got my order confirmation 10-11 hours before the time stamp for the person that got the domain....