cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

problem with my domain ( This Web page is parked for FREE )

hello i have a problem recently with my domain , my website  was working fine with a wordpress hosting for more than 20 days and now i dont know what happened i cant visit my website first it says that all my pages in my wordpress are removed and i checked my wordpress admin after a few seconds i cant use wp admin any more with a message  ( 403 Forbidden Request forbidden by administrative rules.) , i deleted my wordpress and install it again but the same problem , my dns is pointing to the hosting wordpress ip everything is fine idk what is happening can someone help me please i need to fix this asap ! 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: problem with my domain ( This Web page is parked for FREE )

even phone support they are not offering any phone number for my country and chat is not available i need to fix this right now please

i removed my old wordpress and install my website again on a new wordpress and the ip address pointed to the wordpress hosting  but i cant open the wp-admin still the same message  403 Forbidden Request forbidden by administrative rules. i cant do anything 

is this a joke o.O

Solution

problem fixed by itself , anyway i lost all my wordpress files now and i need to build my website again :/ , i hope this not happening again , merry christmas to all