cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nameservers change but domain block

hey i just bought one domain from godaddy and i have already hosting with old domain in tmd but my question is i remove old domain from my hosing and now i use new domain for my hosting i also change nameserver for my new domain but still my domain its not wrok but i can able to use while i use vpn or proxy but without it showing  above photo message so now what should i need to try also i bought and change nameserver 4 day ago still its not work suggest meCapture.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: nameservers change but domain block

Hi @akky007ak. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! 

The message you're getting suggests that your hosting server is blocking your connection for some reason. This is even more evident if you don't get the same error when using a VPN or proxy. This doesn't look like one of our servers so if you're still having trouble, I'd suggest getting in touch with your hosting provider. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: nameservers change but domain block

godaddy's name servers are blocked from most proxy or surf control corporate software as they show up as parked domains, meaning godaddy is the largest "farm" of domains people purchased with no intent of using, just buying up and turning around to "sell" to people who legitimately should have intellectual or trademarked property to just take them.