cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Website won't refresh

Whenever I refresh my website I'm met with a blank page I'm not sure why. I have to enter the URL in the browser again and navigate to it. Everything else work as expected but when I try to refresh the page I get a blank page

10 REPLIES 10
Super User I
Super User I

Re: Website won't refresh

Hello @ousmane and thank you for reaching out to the community. 

Have you tried clearing your web browser cache to see if that improves?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

I tried incognito mode, and still same issue

Super User I
Super User I

@ousmane 

Now that is interesting.... Does the issue follow different devices?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Yes it does, I'm not sure what's causing this because I don't see any error in the console just a blank page every time I reload the page. I'm thinking it has something to do with my DNS set up but I don't know what.

Just to give you an idea of my set up, I have an A tag with name @ and value set to the public IP address. I have another A tag with the name api and value pointing to the ip address of my api, I have a CNAME with name www and value @ . I have other CNAME but I doubt those have an effect on this. I also have forwarding set up pointing to www.mycite.com although I just did that recently to see if that would fix it

Super User I
Super User I

@ousmane 

Do you care to share the page/domain so us community member can investigate the issue better?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis

Sure thing www.peerchecked.com

Super User III
Super User III
Solution

@ousmane 

Try deactivating compression on your server and see if that helps.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

I will try that and see

My issue seems to have been on the server side. Thanks for all the help in here