Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

WWW not working and not showing

Hello,

I'am simon.

I have bhougt a domain. But the www version dus not work.

simsol.be is working bus www.simsol.be is not working.

I added a Cname like a have read a lot in the forum but it stil dus not work.

Naamloos.pngAlsoo is my domain name is shown https://simsol.godaddysites.com/ and not www.simsol.be like i would

Can anyone help me i have tried a lot already, and i dont have a lot of excpirience

thanks in advance

kind regards

simon

7 REPLIES 7
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: WWW not working and not showing

@Simon2 

This link should help you out. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

New

Hi, bfstrends.com not working. Domain, hosting renewed. Mailing daily but India team not responding, strange! My business is hampered. Kindly help. Regards! Anindita, India,Kolkata city.
New

MrVapor,

this is not what i need i think.

I have two problems

- www.simsol.be is not working (simsol.be no problem)

-  I want www.simsol.be to stay on top but it does not work.

kind regards

simon

Solution

Hi @AC56

An external lookup of your DNS shows a parked IP address in your A record instead of the IP address on your hosting. You will need to replace this IP address with the one that shows on the dashboard of your hosting plan with GoDaddy. Once you make this change, allow 24-48 hours for your website to resolve online. The removal of the correct DNS may have happened if it was recently transferred into the account, or renewed after the expiration date. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

Hi @Simon2

You will need to create a WWW CName in the DNS of simsol.be. You can use the instructions here to add that record, using "www" as the host and "@" in the "points to" field. (No quote marks on either.) Give the DNS some time to propagate and the domain should resolve properly as www.simsol.com.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support
New

Hi

I did this 5days ago. En iets niet working. Van you please test it. In my first. Post i added a screen shot how i did it. Is it oke likken that?

Simon
New

Hi

I did this 5days ago. En its not working. Can you please test it. In my first. Post i added a screen shot how i did it. Is it oke like that?

Simon