cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Server IP address could not be found

Hi guys, 

Domain: www.bluviv.com

For a few days my domain stopped working for unknown reason. I tried everything  on the forum, nothing worked.

I have another domain with ionos and it works great, no issues. (www.bluviv.co.uk)

The www record is a heroku app.

Opera Snapshot_2019-04-23_172056_dcc.godaddy.com.png

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Server IP address could not be found

Hello 

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Server IP address could not be found

Hi @MihaiZhao. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm not seeing any nameservers reported for your domain. Per its WHOIS information, it seems like you're pointing the domain to the following nameservers:

NS15.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS16.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

However, when you query those nameservers, they do not have DNS information for your domain. I'd say either these are not the correct nameservers to manage your DNS or there's something wrong with the zone file for your domain. Take a look at the instructions here to make sure you're using the right nameservers. If you are, you'll want to contact our customer care team so they can take a closer look. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.