cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Nameservers cannt change..?

I just want to change my cocukdoktoruedrem.it domain nameservers to ns1.natrohost.com ns2.natrohost.com. I can not see any change or delete button on DNS management page. I have cleared my browsers cache and etc. I am searching for 10 days just simple question answer.

Screenshot_1.pngAs you see on image there is no delete button for default freak nameservers.

7 REPLIES 7
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Nameservers cannt change..?

@srknynk 

Rather than adding name servers, you need to select change at the bottom of the DNS window and change this from default to custom and then you put in your external name servers

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Thanks for your reply.

Can you upload screenshot?

I can not see any button at the bottom of the page as you see on my first post.

Super User III
Super User III

You should have something like this - If not make sure you don't have any template applied to the site

If not and you still don't have the button you will need to call into support / chat with support as there maybe something with your specific domain that needs to be cleared / reset

Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 10.36.51 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 10.37.55 AM.png

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Unfortunately there is no change button on my page. I have disabled Adblock add-on and tried on another explorer (Edge), still there is no button. So, i will ask it on monday.

Thank you.

Super User III
Super User III

@srknynk 

I just did a quick search and someone earlier this year posted a similar issue, for them the issue was that there was a whois hold on the domain (there was an alert about verifying their email)

This may or may not be the same issue for you, but figured I would mention it as something to see / check over the weekend

Super User III Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Changing the nameservers for a .it domain is more involved than with other registries.  They do have a validation tool to help with the process.

https://dns-check.nic.it/

You may want to contact support to make sure it goes according to plan, as the .it registry must approve such changes.

Thank you. There are 3 Failed tests on test.

I am speaking with my local hosting provider.