cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I still see godaddy default page when enter domain.

Yesterday I bought domain and connected in to digital ocean. First 30 mins i was seeing godaddy default page on my domain(http://sabitzamanov.com/). After that my website was available by my domain name. Today again. I am seeing default godaddy page on my domain.

What can be a problem?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: I still see godaddy default page when enter domain.

Now again. My website is available by a domain name. What is happening?

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: I still see godaddy default page when enter domain.

Hi @sabitzamanov. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! My guess is that you're experiencing DNS propagation. When you make changes to the DNS for a domain, it can sometimes take a while for those changes to reflect in all locations. During propagation, it's not unusual to see different versions of your website. However, looking at the DNS for your domain now, it's pointed to DigitalOcean nameservers and is resolving to the IP 157.230.16.196. If you're still not seeing the right website, I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then I'd suggest contacting DigitalOcean for assistance. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.