cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I bought domain but its saying its restricted

I just bought the domain and the domain is still showing as available and i get this email from godaddy

***************************************************Email**************************************************

We couldn't register wimperextensionsblb.be. This is the error message we got from the registry: Domain failed availability check: Domain cannot be registered because another domain was found in a restricted status  We'll look into why this happened and try to fix it. But if we're still unable to register the domain, we'll go ahead and give you a refund (allow one business day for processing).

2 REPLIES 2
Solution

Re: I bought domain but its saying its restricted

Hi @smartajesol,

Welcome to the Community!

The Registry from which we get the .BE domain for you (DNS.BE) has failed to complete the registration. Our system will continue to attempt registration for you over the next 72 hours. Please do not try to re-register as this process takes place, as you may interfere with the ongoing automated attempts. If the Registry fails to record your domain, you will be automatically refunded for the purchase. You can then attempt to re-register, or call GoDaddy support so our CCTLD team can be notified. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

Re: I bought domain but its saying its restricted

Thank you so much