cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

How do I associate my site ( domain name registered on GoDaddy) with cloudflare

Dear all,

This is pertaining to the site www.medicalmarketingtoday.info . The domain name is registered with Godaddy.

i want to protect the site by associating with cloudflare. How do I do it ? What is the procedure ?

On Godaddy I cannot see NS1 and NS2. I can see NS59 and NS60.

Please let me know the steps that I need to follow on Godaddy so that I can associate the site with www.cloudflare.com

Thanks in advance for all help.

Regards,

Veerendra Darakh

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: How do I associate my site ( domain name registered on GoDaddy) with cloudflare

Replace the existing nameservers with the set CloudFlare provided you.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/set-custom-nameservers-for-domains-registered-with-godaddy-12317

Re: How do I associate my site ( domain name registered on GoDaddy) with cloudflare

Thank you very much for the reply.

I guess NS1 is NS59 ( on www.godaddy.com) and NS2 is NS60 ( on www.godaddy.com) . 

Please confirm.

Regards,

Veerendra Darakh

Super User III Super User III
Super User III

Yes, the numbers are arbitrary and the order is not important.  The only thing that matters is you have a matching set (at least two) that are all associated with your account at your DNS provider (CloudFlare).  Keep in mind this change usually takes about an hour or two, but can take up to 48 hours to fully switch over.