cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forwarding does not work without WWW

Hello my website is setup to forward from the items url "CBD-Ranch.com" to the company's main url "CBD-Condiments.com"...but if the www is not placed in front of "CBD-Ranch.com" it does not forward and gives error: "Safari Can Not Open Page".  If www is placed in front of "CBD-Ranch.com" it forwards fine.  Any ideas?  Thank you in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Forwarding does not work without WWW

*Seems to only be  a problem on Safari and on the link on my Instagram page on my phone (@CBDranch) BIG PROBLEM...

Anyone?  Getting annoying...

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @noketchup. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm not able to duplicate this issue on my end. However, it looks like you updated your Instagram page to use cbd-condiments.com instead. The only thing that I can think of that might give you problems is if your browser is somehow trying to redirect to HTTPS when visiting your domain. Our forwarding won't work with HTTPS requests since no SSL Certificate is present. You can try entering http://cbd-ranch.com to see if that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.