cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : The data provided cannot be used, please correct it and resubmit your request.

i try to change name server for : houseofindonesia.nl to :

carol.ns.cloudflare.com
rob.ns.cloudflare.com

its not working and i found this message :
The data provided cannot be used, please correct it and resubmit your request.

thanks

Amir
amiranto@jspot.digiital

Amiranto Adi Wibowo
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Error : The data provided cannot be used, please correct it and resubmit your request.

Hi @amiranto. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! From what I can tell, those nameservers seem to be authoritative for your domain, so I'm not sure why you'd have a problem using them. I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then you'll want to try to connect with our customer care team so they can take a look. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: Error : The data provided cannot be used, please correct it and resubmit your request.

I have try with 2 PC ( windows ) and 2 mac , but still problem . Would you like to change to :

carol.ns.cloudflare.com

rob.ns.cloudflare.com

thanks

Amiranto Adi Wibowo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @amiranto. Sorry but that's not something I (or anyone else in the Community) would be able to do. If you're not able to get the change to work, then I'd suggest contacting our customer care team. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.