cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domian Purchase

Dear Godaddy ! I was looking for a domain and searched on Godaddy. Godaddy offered me in ₨7,649.00. I checked and Godaddy Deducted Rs.8107 but still there was no domain in my Account. So I called on your Official Contact Number +1 480 505 8877. I told my problem to your Agent but He did not listen me at all. He was just speaking like a Robot and was not interested to resolve the Issue. However a Big Company like Godaddy should not do like other Fake companies do. It there was no Product then Why Godaddy deducted my Amount ? Also if you deducted then You should return all of my Amount immediately.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Domian Purchase

Greetings @webseter ,

I'd like to help, but unfortunately, we cannot access accounts, billing, and payment data in this forum. However, I have no reason to doubt what you believe you saw. If it were me, first I would check my email receipts and account order history and see what the bill was for. Then I would reach out to support (and you can always ask for Billing).

As far as the "robot" you encountered, we haven't hired any robots yet that I've met. Although anyone could have a bad day or have a work distraction, that is no reason not to take your question seriously. I would reach out again once you've reviewed your account and account email for any notifications. I'm sure there is an answer.

I hope that helps,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support