cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Domain price change

The domain was shown at $2.99 and then jumped to $14.99 when added to cart with some foolish excuse about prices being changed because of my billing address. 

What the heck does the place in which I reside have to do with the price of tea in China?!!!!! How do you catfish me with a price of $2.99 and then BAM! Sike! It's actually $14.99?!

2 REPLIES 2
Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Domain price change

@armygyal wrote:

The domain was shown at $2.99 and then jumped to $14.99 when added to cart with some foolish excuse about prices being changed because of my billing address. 

What the heck does the place in which I reside have to do with the price of tea in China?!!!!! How do you catfish me with a price of $2.99 and then BAM! Sike! It's actually $14.99?!

@armygyal Typically this is because you've already used the promo code associated with that promotion so the price automatically updates once its placed in the cart.

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I
New

Re: Domain price change

Dear sir
I bought domain eldiesel.com. only. But don't buy and don't need other go center .
Why you add to my payment.