cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain forwarding appears to have been removed.

I just checked and it appears my url forwarding was take off at some point.  I didn't notice because I always go into the wordpress.  smh

[This post has been moved as it was placed in the wrong forum with a different issue.]

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @PeskyVarmt,

Welcome to the Community!

Can you share your domain name and the URL you're forwarding it to? Our Community members will be able to do a public lookup of the DNS on the domain. The only time GoDaddy removes a forwarding command is if the domain has expired, or been suspended. If you see in the account that suspension is in effect, you'll need to contact GoDaddy customer support. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

Varmtnewsnetwork.com   was redirected to https://varmtnewsnetwork.wordpress.com/ when I purchased it.  I had to put it back in the other day.  I wouldn't have even noticed it had someone else not asked if I still owned the domain name.

Apologies for posting that in the wrong place.  I had already inserted the redirect to my website and was simply responding to the thread with my issue, so that they would, maybe, think to check if their settings were fine. 

Mine is as well. Is there a larger problem?  I keep getting the notification that my website doesn't exist or can't be reached.

Hi @laurenrenee,

Welcome to the Community!

No, there is no larger problem. Usually each domain's actions create a unique scenario. What's the domain name that you're trying to forward? and what URL are you forwarding it to? Our Community users can take a look at the DNS and registration in external testing tools to help you determine the issue. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support