cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Can't redirect to third domain

I managed to implement redirection from a domain to another domain a few months ago, but now when I try the same with another domain it won't redirect me to it. All the data are the same for both domains in my control panel and the redirection is not masked and it's 302.

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Can't redirect to third domain

Hi @orkompod. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It's hard to say for sure what's happening in your case. If you can provide the domains in question, that may help others in the community offer further suggestions. It may also help to know how you're redirecting the domains. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi!

Thanky you for your response. These are my settings for both domains:

godaddy.png

godaddy2.png

Only the left one works as intended.

Best regards!

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

@orkompod I was able to load hopemeet.eu, but not hopemeet.info. The .info domain is not loading because it is trying to load using HTTPS. This is occurring because it is listed on the HSTS database. This is a database of domains that are registered to preload using HTTPS instead of HTTP. If you did not add the domain to this list, then it may have been added by a previous registrant. You can find out more about the HSTS database by visiting this page. Instructions on removing the domain from the list are also on that page. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Yes, that is the problem, thank you very much!