cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A temporary hold has been placed on my domain

My domain http://www.connect-power.com/ was working fine until yesterday. But today I am getting this error "This site is temporarily unavailable.". When I login in to my godaddy account it says following error.

A temporary hold has been placed on this domain. Please verify your email to lift it. Verify email address.

I already have verified my email two times before not sure why the hell this error again. However I tried to send verification email by clicking given link, I haven't received any email verification link on my registered account yet.

Not sure what is wrong but this kind of errors will make my clients go away.

Anyone facing same issue before, please help me as soon as possible as this is critical situation for me.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Re: A temporary hold has been placed on my domain

I received this message too & an email to verify my email address following the instructions. But no instruction are provided???

Employee
Employee

Hello @hirendhanani - If you're still having issues with this, please reach out to our support team so they can review.

Hi @janetindy - I'm sorry the instructions weren't included in the email. Here's our guide on Verifying Contact Information.

I'd like to remind you both that you can search the community to see if other posts exist with the same issue you're having and add to that discussion. Thanks!

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

The same problem
I want a solution to this problem immediately

same problem godaddy is totaly worst it can't mange