cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

2 step verfication code problem!!!!

for more 3 days i have problem to access my account because i didn't  get the 2step verification code in my mobile and till now , Godaddy support team didn't help me as i expected !!

i have more than domain in my account and my business holds ,  is there any body faced this issue before & is it really will be solved after i send the cancellation request?

thank you for your time

10 REPLIES 10
Helper VI
Helper VI
Solution

Re: 2 step vervication code problem!!!!

Hi @atarawneh, so you're locked out of your account?

If so, you should ask support to disable 2FA for your account so you can be able to login.

Hope it helps!

If you find my replies helpful, give me a like or kudo Smiley Happy
And if I solved your issue, mark it as solution Smiley Very Happy
Solution

Hi @atarawneh

Welcome to the community!

If you are unable to get the code in order to access your account, our customer service reps can help you determine why. If you wish to simply remove this feature from your account or wish to update the number you have there, you can go to the following for a form to request that it be disabled.

http://img4.wsimg.com/support/pdf/mya/twostepcancel_gd.pdf

You will need to provide a valid, color photo ID so we can match you as the account holder. The address to send it to is on the form.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

yes its solved by the professional team in godaddy , by filling the cancellation request with ID verified

thank you

de. Re: 2 step vervication code problem!!!!

Yes. I have this problem. Even deleting the 2-Step requires a 2-Step verification code. I have a new phone number and have to align the new phone number with my 2-Step verification. The old number was stolen and I am trying desperately to get this solved immediately. It is a pain.  It just takes too long to do anything. You have to send an ID and then the form doesn't accept a electronic signature. I have no problems sending my ID, but signing it waives everything, loss and damages. What could possible go wrong by having to delete the 2-Step verification just to go back and add it again to align with a new phone number so that I can receive a 2-step verification? 

Sign Into My Account

Can't sign into the account using existing user name and password because GODADDY system not send a verification code (two step verification is enabled to mobile number) to the verified mobile number. I've tried several times but still unable to receive verification code. Your early support is appreciated in this regard.

I was locked out  of 2 step because i lost the phone associated with this acct. after 3 attempts of filling out the request form   i have decided to stop payment its been 14 days since this started and i am no closer to getting a web site up and running. I'm more then disappointed I heard nothing but raving talk about this company . everyday for the past 2 weeks i have called and talked to a tech for support.

Aloha go daddy!

This must be the most ridiculous way to resolve this issue. The account holder already has a registered email and phone number which can be used to provide a reset code/link to disable. To wait THREE DAYS in an internet age to reset an account is equivalent to the Stone Age

Re: 2 step verfication code problem!!!!

Yes. I have this problem 
I did not receive a verification code. To account More than 2 days

I wasted time filling the form. And wait 3 days

Re: de. Re: 2 step vervication code problem!!!!

I have same issue

sent in the form and have followed every step but just got ignored

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: de. Re: 2 step vervication code problem!!!!

Hello everyone. I just wanted to leave a note here as the thread is solved and will be closed. If you have two-step verification on an account and need to remove it, please work with our customer care team to request the removal. This is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues. The process we have in place to remove the protection does work and has helped thousands of customers to regain access to their account. Please know that any delay you experience after submitting the request is due to our advanced teams addressing other customer issues that escalated prior to yours. We do take every issue very seriously and yours will be addressed as soon as possible.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.