cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

New to Managed Wordpress looking for good mobile solution for Real Estate

Hi all,

I am building a new Real Estate site for one of my clients using a WordPress Managed account I just purchased. Can someone recommend a good Real Estate template that optimizes well for mobile devices or are there any good plugins for optimizing?  Thanks Smiley Happy  

4 REPLIES 4
    Super User II
    Super User II

Re: New to Managed Wordpress looking for good mobile solution.

@SalM 

There are a couple of templates, but before looking at templates you should look if you need IDX integration - as if you do much of what you display will be driven by the IDX plugin vs the template

That being said, I typically look for themes on ThemeForest.com as I find they have a large selection. The biggest thing is to check how recently a theme has been updated to make sure it an "active" theme.

GoDaddy Pro User - Managing over 300 WP Sites
    New

Thank you so much PL281. I have spoken with my client and they rather not use IDX integration. I will definitely check out ThemeForest. Smiley Happy

Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

@SalM 

I have a real estate client that wanted to post all their own listings and not rely on MLS/IDX - Here is the plugin that they are using https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-listings/

Watch on Real Estate specific themes that some of them include custom post types for the lists. You may want that or you may want to find a theme that works for the client and then use a plugin to do the listings.

GoDaddy Pro User - Managing over 300 WP Sites
    New

@PL281 wrote:

@SalM 

I have a real estate client that wanted to post all their own listings and not rely on MLS/IDX - Here is the plugin that they are using https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-listings/

Watch on Real Estate specific themes that some of them include custom post types for the lists. You may want that or you may want to find a theme that works for the client and then use a plugin to do the listings.

Thank you so much this is so very helpful!  My client offers mostly rentals so I will check this out. Smiley Happy