• GoDaddy Community
  • Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Contact form file upload issue

I am trying to add a simple CV upload function to my website through contact form. Initially when I set it up it will upload a file thought he moment I change systems I can no longer submit contact forms.

I have tried multiple contact from plugins and none of them work properly, is it possible that this is a bug on the hosting side?

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Re: Contact form file upload issue

@Dondurand

What do you mean by "change systems"?  Are you receiving any error messages?  More info would be helpful.  Smiley Wink

Did you try Gravity Forms?  Includes a file upload feature.

Judith
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Muse, thank you for your reply.

By changing systems I mean trying to send the email from another computer or network.

I will test it on my personal work station and be successful and then move to another workstation to test it only to fail.

Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

@Dondurand

Thanks for the clarification! Smiley Wink If it were a problem on the hosting side it wouldn't work on any system.  But the fact you claim it works on your workstation but not others makes me wonder what is different about the "others". 

Since this started with file upload problems could it be the other computers are on a network security platform that prevents certain files (types/sizes)? 

Judith
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt