• GoDaddy Community
  • Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Constant Internal Server Error Managed Wordpress Hosting

I'm going insane with Godaddy support. They are usually so good but this problem seems to throw them for a loop. When I try to access the account most of the time I get an error. 

Right no I'm getting "Service Unavaliable - The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

Another error I get: Internal Server Error - The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and........

When I'm working on a page I also get a "Lost Connection" error in wordpress. Please see the attachment. 

The first guy told me it was because 2 of us were trying to work in there at the same time. Well I'm the only one on it right now so that isn't the problem. Not that it made since anyway. 

The next guy told me we needed to basically clean the cache globally. Got me in but only for about 5 minutes before the error was back. 

One guy wanted to tell us it was the URL of the sandbox we are using. Funny never had that problem before. Here is the URL.  http://a6g.04c.myftpupload.com/ Can anyone please help me figure out what the issue is. I have disabled everything except the theme. It is Divi by Elegant themes that I use all the time and we just set all this up.

Could this be the problem? Would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

untitled.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
    New

Re: Constant Internal Server Error Managed Wordpress Hosting

I feel your pain. Same problems too.

Now it shows a HTTP Error 500.

This is a managed WordPress site! Terrible service with this so far, what are people supposed to do? I suggested my client use GoDaddy for their stability and support. Who would have thought this would be a bad choice!

Kim

Highlighted
    New

Re: Constant Internal Server Error Managed Wordpress Hosting

I get the same problem, that same exact error, when trying to update a plugin or god forbid the theme, I often have to restore the database because it breaks the website.  

I actually just attempted a woocomerce update, it comes integrated into the theme, so its not the theme's fault, but I got this error instead:

Update Failed: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> 500 Internal Server Error Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

The godaddy team says they get complaints about both these errors all the time.  I'm about to go to a different host.